In June 2019, we carried out the third Generali Global Engagement Survey with the aim of making it a managerial tool for continuous improvement. For this reason, there has been an increase in the number of managers that have had access to the results for their area of responsibility (around 900 in 2015, over 2000 in 2017, more than 2300 in 2019).
The Global Engagement Survey registered:
- Group participation rate of 89%
- Group engagement rate of 82%*
Leveraging our strengths, we established specific action plans for the opportunities for improvement. The priorities mainly identified in the local action plans were:
- Eliminate bureaucracy to boost efficiency and decision making;
- Unlock people potential fostering transparent meritocracy, recognition and growth;
- Nurture an inclusive environment to embrace diversity.
From January 2020, more than 430 local actions are going to be initiated and communicated. Our objective is to launch 100% of the actions by June 2021.